Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC Tutorials - Going Equipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi GD

Yes, I know .. .. I've got two pullers - one like the pic, which as you say is for PLCC; and another which is much simpler for microchips .. .. ..

I actually haven't used either of them .. .. as I said earlier, my fingers are like Sainsburys Pork Sausage which causes some problems, so a long time ago I made a puller out of a pair of plastic tweezers which has served me well to date .. .. I was however, curious to know what I should be using, hence the question.

Thanks for the info

S

Hi Mike

Your wasting your talents on electronics my friend, you need a microphone and a audience.

Been there, done that, got the tee-shirt, written the autobiography .. .. .but as my Oscilloscope said to me - electronics is infinitely more interesting .. .. . :)

S

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back