Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC timer XC8 interrupt problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's good to see that I'm not the only one who still get caught out by ANSEL....
Why not, rub it in. It's comforting to see that you are mortal human like the rest of us.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't use simulators of any kind, I'm happily married.

It's just how it came in the original source code.
I know.... I've had a copy for years... All the tunes are wrong slightly.... I think the guy made the mistake of starting the octaves at 'g' if they started at C it would have been easier to do..

I know.... I've had a copy for years... All the tunes are wrong slightly.... I think the guy made the mistake of starting the octaves at 'g' if they started at C it would have been easier to do..

I downloaded various other examples, a couple of which were identical to the one in the source code (and obviously where he got it from), none had octave 6 on the A#, and some didn't even have A# :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back