Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC Programming learning for newbies+project request

Status
Not open for further replies.

theo92

:):):)

First, I'm very happy to build a PICKit2 Junebug......Thanks everybody in the forum specially MVS Sarma and Bill, they helped me in a very kinda way...

Now, I gonna learn PIC programming in C. I want to learn ya in C as I have some small experiences in C.

I've one book called Programming and Customizing PIC Microcontroller in pdf format......well, I'll try printing ya out.....

But can you gimme some tips/tricks/link or anything as you feel....

I know I've to learn basic-advanced-professional sequence for being a PIC expert.......hope somebody I can.....

But I've a special request to all of you finding some schematic+hex of some PIC projects.....I know I can do it all myself after learning PIC......But really I want to surprise my friends and to feel joy myself making some pretty cool PIC projects about....please find ya if you can...

A Digital Thermometer with LM35 or similar analogue sensor with ADC enabled PIC.
A Digital Clock with DS1307
Any project or basic interfacing with 16x2 LCD.I've found one through googling
Any simple project on robotics

I've these range of PICs

12F683,16F84A,16F628A,16F876A,16F877A,18F2550....I think it's sufficient for beginners..

:)theo:)

:):):)

First, I'm very happy to build a PICKit2 Junebug......Thanks everybody in the forum specially MVS Sarma and Bill, they helped me in a very kinda way...

:)theo:)

Both of us have to thank Bill. He obliged us with a PCB with critical parts. Inductor is also one in that perhaps, now a days.

OK you learn making hardware and few software by yourself instead of copy and paste routines.
All the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back