Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC Programming help (Urgent)

Status
Not open for further replies.

prwp_39

I need help on these programming code. The programming i am using is PIC18F452.

When you start the program, LCD Display the following message (first line)
name is here.

The Message should be repeatedly cleared off and redisplayed until push button, S3 (at RB0) is pressed. ( to show stationary display)

When you press the switch, the second message "Hi" must be displayed on the 2nd line.

When you press the switch, the second message "and welcome back" must be displayed on the 2nd line.

When you press the switch again, it will return to start up.

I need the programming code and i hope there will be a kind person to help me out. Thank you for your help. How to make the switch work?

Attachments

• project2.txt
    8.1 KB · Views: 287
Last edited:
Hi prwp,

This sounds a lot like a school assignment--forgive me if it's not. :)

People on this site tend to shy away from doing homework for others, on the basis that if you do the work yourself you'll actually learn something.

However, we'll be more than happy to help you out if you show what you've got so far and what you're stuck on. It also helps to know what kind of electronics and programming experience you already have, so we can provide more useful hints.

Also, it helps if you fill in your location information in your User CP so that we have some idea of where in the world you are, in case someone needs to recommend a source for parts etc. If this is a school assignment, though, I would think that the school will supply all the parts you need.

What stage is your project at, and what is your time frame?

Regards,

Torben

Did you write the code in "project2.txt"? It looks like it contains several of the elements that you need. What part of the code doesn't work, and how does it malfunction?

Yeah, I should have checked out the previous posts and saved myself the time.

Although I hope that this time he really is trying to do it himself.

I wonder if his name is, in fact, "Avan".

Torben

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back