Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC-PG2C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonaz

Dose anyone have the layout four this one and could share it plz.

[EDIT] not PG2B it should be PG2C

Jonaz

Layout? Do you mean schematic?

It is here:

**broken link removed**

That's odd, I can't seem to bring up the .gif of the PIC-PG2C schematic. It is in the .pdf file on that page anyway.

no i mean the PCB layout..

by the way imean four the PIC.PG2C

yeah that strange i have benn in there to day....hmm

Oh, that's right.

Never seen a PCB layout for that programmer. You can order them here in the US assembled & tested & SHIPPED for only $12.95.

It's based on the JDM programmer, and it has a PCB layout here

**broken link removed**

Deagol_the_Dead said:
Oh, that's right.

Never seen a PCB layout for that programmer. You can order them here in the US assembled & tested & SHIPPED for only $12.95.

It's based on the JDM programmer, and it has a PCB layout here

**broken link removed**
OH, the PG2C is the simplest programmer for PIC16. But the disadvantage of it is It required the mainboard of your computer must produce the voltage over 12- 13 V. Some mainboard can not do it. So you should use PG3B. I will post the schematic and the PCB layout (*.max) later. Sorry, I don't have it hear, because I am in the internet service. Or you can search on the web of Mr. Nigel for "P16pro PCB by Mitsuko". It is the same board of PG3B but in PDF format. Hope it is useful! If you still want the PG2C for more simple, then email me : wonbinbk@gmail.com, I 'll send it to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back