Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC Logicator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Increasingly2

I need help with a project involving PIC logicator:

Code:
3. Control system program 

You are also to prepare a control system program for the units’ PLC.  The program should account for the following tasks:
•	Emergency stop.
•	Solar power vs battery life vs pump runtime.
•	Pump runtime vs tank water level.

Present your final program in the form of a screenshot from the PIC logicator program, with a written explanation identifying the  key points of your program.

Extension - an optional extra of a water clarity alarm or a dry run alarm would be advantageous.

Any help on how to create this system would be appreciated. Thank You!

If I want to write a program for something, I start with comments which describe what I want to do, or describe each funtion, and then write code to fulfil each section. It makes it easier since I'm fairly new at it since I don't have to think about programming constructs and can concentrate on the objectives. If it gets more complex you've always got a written record of where you were going even if you later can't understand what a particular bit of code does.

Of course you could always make a flow chart.

If you want help with more detailed aspects of what your program should be doing, you are going to have to supply more information about what the machine does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back