Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC for Beginners

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruzfactor

For the past few month I've been trying to learn about PIC mcu and programming them. But I'm still confused where to start from. Can some one please recommend a PIC book for a complete newbie which would start from PIC microcontroller basics to programming them in C? I would prefer C coz I have knowledge on C. any tutorial would also help. I don't have any knowledge on PIC.

Hi ruzfactor! Don't know if you're still looking for a good PIC book... but I have a suggestion. Please check:

**broken link removed**

I think you must start with Assembly. Because If you learn PIC with Assembly, you're gonna understand physical of PIC and registers of PIC. My opinion is that you must start with PIC16F84A and use Assembly. When you learn Assembly, you can use C or others...

teravenous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back