Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC Book review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on your level and experience...

Seems to cover the same stuff as the MikroC manual from what I remember.

Advanced PIC Microcontroller Projects in C: From USB to RTOS with the PIC 18F Series

by Dogan Ibrahim (Author)

Puschase: Amazon.com: Advanced PIC Microcontroller Projects in C: From USB to RTOS with the PIC 18F Series: Dogan Ibrahim: Books

What do you think about this should i buy it or not?

appears Ok . Mean time i had a book y day
PIC Microcontrollers and Embedded systems using Assembly and C for pIC18
by Muhammad Ali Mazidi , Rolin D McKinley, and Danny causey-- it is a Pearson edition
costed me at the Indian edition price equivalent of $11 approx

appears Ok . Mean time i had a book y day
PIC Microcontrollers and Embedded systems using Assembly and C for pIC18
by Muhammad Ali Mazidi , Rolin D McKinley, and Danny causey-- it is a Pearson edition
costed me at the Indian edition price equivalent of $11 approx

It costs the same here the LPE.Is it good?i have another post with the name Microcontroller Book.

I just came across this book "Designing Embedded Systems with PIC Microcontrollers: Principles and Applications (Paperback)
by Tim Wilmshurst (Author) " .

I am new to microcontroller world , would highly appreciate if someone can give a quick review about this book .

Thanks

mvs sarma !

Could you please let us know how useful the 'Mazidi' book is ? Any better ones for PIC18s ?

Cheers

Nothing to beat Microchip website and their forum.any book will only follow but not lead !!!

the said book also gives C code and assembly side by side. it really helps.

Last edited:
Hi all
My recommendation is the following book. Get used one for about 50.00 dollars.

PIC Microcontroller: An Introduction to Software & Hardware Interfacing

http://www.amazon.com/PIC-Microcontroller-Introduction-Software-Interfacing/dp/1401839673/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1259259087&sr=1-1[/URL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back