Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pic 12f675 - pwm counter

Status
Not open for further replies.

rbeall

I am working on a project that requires a pic 12f675 to measure a generated pwm on one pin and output a certain ammount of pwm on two other pins.

input>
0% - - - - - -50% - - - - - - 100% > duty cycle
|---------------|---------------|

output >
100% - - - - -0%- - - - - - - 100% > duty cycle
[---on Pin A--][--on Pin B---]

Because I am using software to generate the output pwm the code that measures the input pwm will have to be in some sort of interupt or timer so that it won't affect the the pwm being generated. The smallest amount of time that the code jumps out of the pwm routine the better. Maybe I could run the pwm in an interupt or something. I am really weak with interupts and timers so this is where I need the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back