Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanxa

Does anyone know any good php tutorials? I've been made an admin on lotgd and have been asked to write a few modules but php goes in one ear out the other...i already know basic html.

As you know HTML is a markup language and not a programming language. What tutorial you should start with depends on you level of programming skill.

There are quite a few tutorials on the web. Check them out till you find one that works for you. Maybe work you way through two or more.

If you are needing to use the mysql database I suggest you work a non-mysql tutorial or two first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back