Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Phillips PM3256 Oscilliscope - How to make Lissajous figures ? - help please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah interesting. He's selling CD's with manuals on. I've emailed asked him if he's doing the phillips ones again sometime.

I have found an interesting 'two tone' oscillator here:
http://home.alphalink.com.au/~parkerp/projects/twotone.gif

I was thinking this would be two sine waves with a guaranteed same trigger / reference point ?

hi,
Yuk!
I would not bother making this 'sine wave' ????? osc.

AAesp06.gifAAesp05.gif

hi,
Yuk!
I would not bother making this 'sine wave' ????? osc.

View attachment 41764View attachment 41765

yuk. Thanks for saving me some solder and verostrip lol. I have come across another interesting design. Its a frequency multiplier. :
**broken link removed**
I could calculate out the tuned circuit values to get 2 MHz but what value R1 to use ?

I also need a circuit to generate a sine wave using some 2 pin 1MHz ceramic resonators I'm itching to take the soldering iron to. Any ideas ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back