Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Philips remote control

Status
Not open for further replies.

gemmel

My philips RC 4310 remote control stopped working after a cup of tea flow over it. I tried to open it by losing two screws and force to open it, but it seems to be hidden screws somewhere. how do I proceed?

Find the hidden screws... I just poke the stickers on the back with something pointy till I find em. You could be one of the unlucky ones where the sadistic bastards fused the case of the remote closed though, odd they would put screws in it too but not all that odd. Also look for latching points, sometimes even after the screws are out you gotta press on the case in the right spot to get latches up. Some devices are easier than others to take apart.

It's most likely that there are only the two screws, but the case also clips together, so it's a question of prising it apart - but it's difficult to do without causing at least minor damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back