Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Philips DVP5992/37B

Status
Not open for further replies.

petlic

I have a Philips dvp5992/37b. When I input dvd it cannot read it and I see a picture on tv loading, but when I put cd it plays. Also after some time of playing cd it stops. I am thinking that that could be the software thing. Also sometimes it won`t even turn on at all. Can you help me please. Thank you very much

I recently repaired a Philips DVP642/37 that wouldn't turn on. The LED would just flash. Took it apart and inspected the circuit boards. There was an electrolytic capacitor on the power supply board with a bulging top. Replace it and now the Philips DVP lives again. The capacitor was part of the +5V circuitry.

creakndale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back