Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pentax LCD Photo Camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Op3th

hi i just got a Pentax LCD photo camera with a 3x lence and sadly he ended up on a beach floor and got filled with sand... after the accident he wasnt opening...

soo i opened it cleaned all of the visual sand
i shot pressured air in the lence

now he open but only for like .1 second a bright flash on the screen written PENTAX
soo is this possible that the main processor got shortcutted by a sand piece??? help me im out of idea...

***Sorry for my bad english im french :) well... canadian!

seems that the lense is hard to open and it just shuts down because it overload the battery, try very powerful battery (no cheap batterys) and see if it helps. i already had this trouble with a dirty camera, im also french canadian!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back