Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PD1515 transistor (?) datasheet or similar needed, help appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

fezder

Hey, i have about 10 of these transistors, at least i think that's what they are, quick inspection with DMM gave results indicating NPN transistor. case is same as 2n3055, TO-3. Sadly, i cant find any information from google. markings on component are : F801, PD1515, hongkong. See photo for better image :). I scavenged these from old linear PSU.

Thanks in advance! :).

Attachments

• PD1515.jpg
    PD1515.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 381
Sorry, i couldn't find it from that link, but according to that image, and other clues from that link, some sort of voltage regulator?

The original poster (Fezder) has not been on here for over six months.

Thanks soo much for replying Dear rjenkinsgb,
I request you & all his friends to let me know his real name so that I could find him somehow & pls help me know from which company/make "linear PSU" did Mr.Fezder got "F 801 PD1515"Transistors from.

Last edited:
I haven't been here for a while yeah. I don't have those transistors (?) anymore.

Dear Fezder,
As I requested you in PM to atleast let me know which Company's Model Linear PSU you found these PD1515 Transistors?
Have you used PD1515's in any of your projects?

Thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back