Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCI Bluetooth Card... + bluetooth controlled electric motor & bluetooth keypad

Status
Not open for further replies.

kira_kame

PCI Bluetooth Card... + bluetooth controlled electric motor & bluetooth keypad

my projrect is to make a pci bluetooth card... its just a simple bluetooth card.. like the ones that are usually a usb port oriented but we got to make one that is for a pci pc slot.. technically universal...

the catch is i also need to control an electric motor using inputs from a keypad.....

the project would be like a smart classroom thing... a roll down lcd screen... with wireless systems to control the thing... and all...

but as of now, what i need is the scematic of a " PCI Bluetooth Card.. " i really need this one asap.....

I reeeellly need that PCI bluetooth electronic schematics diagram... i know that card already exists but its not here in my location so i got to build one...

okey details......

the 4 button bluetooth keypad...
buttons are:
1. an alt+tab shortcut button.....
2. a window_key+D shortcut button....
3. motion down (electric motor)
4. motion up (electric motor)

well as for the motor, this motor will be used for automation of a roll down lcd screen (for LCD projectors not the LCD tv screen ^_^ )..... think of it as a screen capable of retracting up and down in a cd rom like behavior... ill just use 2 buttons deploy & retract... so it be easier to program... (2 buttons im not that sure yet)

as for the bluetooth thing.... this bluetooth card will be used as:
- a unversal blutooth device
- remote control relay for an electronic motor.... (with data input from keypad)
- input receiver from a specialized keypad

so info that i need:

- tips or steps, resources about How to make PCI cards.... Schematics and all... pin assignments that are ussually used for my specific task(bluetooth).....

-bluetooth schematic diagram.... hopefully one that i can apply directly on my project

-how to make a blue tooth based keypad...

-info of what hardware i got to use....

-info regarding the electric motor....

-last but not least, PROGRAMS ... softwares that i need... other than bluesoeil..

PS: in know this project might be a weird thing goin on being not so practical.... its a requirement ... so i cant say anything back... cos they said this is what we got to do...... T_T :mad::mad:

BTW: regarding this "why didn't u ask yer prof. for some help in the 1st place?" thing... ive been there... and wast happy bout it... luckily my past encounters in this site have been of very friendly help...

:D:D so mighty thanx in advance for those!!!!! :D:D

I reeeellly need that PCI bluetooth electronic schematics diagram... i know that card already exists but its not here in my present location...

Last edited:
BTW i think this thread is no longer neede i found the answers my self.... but still i need some advice about how to control an electric motor through serial or Parallel port interfacings... T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back