Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCB from China? Coronavirus info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like they've taken a page from UPS's book.

Mine arrived two days ago. Since they were my first ever boards sent out for fabrication, I was a little apprehensive, but they turned out well with no mistakes.

JLC are an incredibly efficient and cost effective service. Their support is excellent as well. I imagine they're state owned as apart from making money on the higher cost postage options I don't know how they can profit of $2 or $4 fabrications.

JLC are an incredibly efficient and cost effective service. Their support is excellent as well. I imagine they're state owned as apart from making money on the higher cost postage options I don't know how they can profit of $2 or $4 fabrications.

Well there's a really good video on YouTube showing you how it's all done, essentially by processing full size boards incorporating many different designs. The 'clever' part is every one getting their correct boards :D

I've had a LOT of boards from JLC (never had any from any where else), and they have been truly excellent, best to avoid Chinese New Year though, and obviously the current crisis isn't helping.

Generally if I order Monday, Tuesday (and possible Wednesday?) I get them the following Monday. This is for the fast turnround prototype boards, small production quantities take a few days more.

Well there's a really good video on YouTube showing you how it's all done, essentially by processing full size boards incorporating many different designs. The 'clever' part is every one getting their correct boards :D
I watched this JLCPCB factory tour some time ago:

It seems as if COVID-20 is the only one that can be spoken of online right now since Coronavirus appeared last December.

Corona virus is an umbrella term. Here's a couple of links explaining the naming:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back