Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pcb design of voltage sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello People, I am designing a PCB for Voltage sensors. In this card, A Hall effect Voltage sensor is there which measures voltages by changing them into currents through resistors. The output of it is also a current which is changed to voltage by a burden resistor. The voltage output is then passed to an-opamp(LF347_) for buffer and gain.
Supplies are +15V , -15V and 0V. Schematic, pcb images are given below. Since I am a noobie, I want it to be verified by experts. Please give comments for improvements.
Thank you
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed**

Last edited:
Middle of picture there is a problem
1549384170571.png

The big red traces make me think there is big current flow. Look at your red trace the resistor(?) cuts the trace to almost nothing. The capacitor also does the same.
1549384418301.png

Here I moves the resistor(?) up so the big red trace is ready for large currents. I would probable move the cap up to. Also the small component top pin does not connect to green. You need a trace going up and a "via" to green!!!
1549384397838.png

In the old days this was not liked. There is a non 90 degree connection. I think it is not so bad now but.... You have a number of these.
1549384567298.png

Some thing more like this:
1549384774607.png

Not important but I would turn around the connector so the traces connect easy.
1549385049970.png

Attachments

• 1549384847493.png
    1549384847493.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 190
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back