Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PC based monitoring of voltage, current, temperature

Status
Not open for further replies.

oawobadejo

i have been given a project topic.
the project is design a device the can monitor the condition in a power station.
the parameters to be monitored include voltage, current, temperature and frequency of the power station
i would much appreciate it if someone can give me ideas on this project as well as the components that will be required
cheers :(

I'm taking a course dealing with Automated Measurments, and I'd like to make a project so I like your idea.

Hoping we can get details soon.

Since it is an assignment, I suggest you do some research, and make an initial guess or outline of what you think you need to do. Then post that and people will help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back