Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

password

Status
Not open for further replies.

electromaniac

would any one be able to help me.
my friend keeps having some one else hacking in to his e-mail account.
i know the e-mail address of the persone who is doing it and i would like to hack in to his e-mail account and play arround with his e-mails ps i do not want to give him a virus or harm his computer.

Ttwo wrongs don't make a right.

Change your mail addy.
Have you tried 'politely' asking him to get lost ?

Isn't this terribly off topic for pic/basic programming anyhow ?

I assume you've changed the password, but he still can hack the account? If the provider can be hacked so easily, I would switch to a new account.

need advice?

well this not the place we should talk about that subject but i think its oknow if we solve ur problem.i had some experience in hacking so i no longer hack.my advices are:
1-its not easy to hack someone by just trying million of passwords
2-they usually use trojans,so check ur system
3-they usally do it to the people they know so it wont solve the problem whether to say go of f..k off...?see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back