Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Part-time/Contract Experienced Production/Test Engineer (Fulham, London)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cicero

Hi chaps,

We're entering a stage of considerable growth, ramping up our production, and test fixtures/procedures accordingly.

We've hired a production engineer who's getting up to speed, but I'm on the lookout for a very experienced production and test engineer, either on a contract basis or part time perhaps a couple of days a week to supplement and guide the department to handle this increase in production properly.

So essentially, someone who has experience making bed of nails test fixtures and jigs, familiar with manufacturing processes, dealing with contract manufacturers, etc.

We produce very low power, battery powered, wireless products.

If you know of anyone in the London area, I'd really appreciate a chat, feel free to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back