Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

paper question very argent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syed Horr

AS-Salaam-o-alaikum all
i hope u all fine.
1st march cs601(data communication) paper, If you have a helpful material cs601 subject plz send me...
my paper question, plz help me.

Question# 01: Apply the Hamming code algorithm to transmit the seven bit data 1100111. Invert the 4th bit of the transmitted data and prove it at receiving end. The combination used to calculate each of the four r values for a seven bit data sequence are as follows:
r1: bits 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11
r2: bits 2, 3, 6, 7, 10, 11
r3: bits 4, 5, 6, 7
r4: bits 8, 9, 10, 11​

Question#02: Draw the sender and receiver windows for a system using Go-Back-N ARQ, given the following:

a. Frame 0 is sent; frame 0 is acknowledged.
b. Frames 1 and 2 are sent; frame 1 and 2 are acknowledged.
c. Frames 3, 4 and 5 are sent; frame 4 is acknowledged; timer for frame 5 expires.
d. Frames 5, 6 and 7 are sent; frames 4 through 7 are acknowledge.

Question#03: Apply the check sum error detection technique at sending end to the following two bit streams. If there is no error, prove at the receiving end that the pattern is OK.

a) 1110101
b) 1010010

If you have a helpful material cs601 subject plz send me...
thankx for advance
tc
allah hafiz

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back