Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Panasonic rx-ed70

Status
Not open for further replies.

chukwumezie

I have a Portable Stereo CD System RX-ED70;(PANASONIC) which I powered with a rack of batteries(12v); I happened to reverse the polarity by mistake and the system stopped running. I detected a blown fuse which i have replaced but the system is still not responding; I am new in repairs and I need help. Where do I start?

You may have damaged one or more of the following in the power supply:
rectifying diodes, regulator IC chip or regulator transistor/circuitry. I don't know if the design employs a voltage boost section as well. There's even the possibility that other sections of the stereo could have suffered ill effects or outright damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back