Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Panasonic KX-TSC909CID Ringer Problem of Telephone

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.Mustafa Nawaz

Upon incoming of call no bell rings at all. But volume of ringer is ok. When I want to select any ring for the ringer. It rings quite loud and well. What is problem with this telephone please?

excessive load from too many phones or insufficient drive voltage or defective phone ring detect?

Phone systems of the world are different. if in the US, some phones won't work 100% if the polarity is reversed. .uk systems are just plain weird.

There can be cabling problems that can affect incoming ringing. High line resistance, corroded connections etc.

The usual test, is to test with a known good phone. In the US, we can disconnect the premise wiring and test at the NID (Network Interface Device).

Thank you for both you on your replies. At first, the telephone was working quite well. It rings on all incoming call. But after some days it stops working. There may be fault in ringer circuit because I also observe that neither it rings nor its new call indicator flashes on incoming call while rest is ok.

Thank you for both you on your replies. At first, the telephone was working quite well. It rings on all incoming call. But after some days it stops working. There may be fault in ringer circuit because I also observe that neither it rings nor its new call indicator flashes on incoming call while rest is ok.

As already mentioned, without telling us your location we can't really offer advice.

Maybe the ringing detector part of its circuit got zapped?
Did the weather produce lightning between when it worked and when it stopped working?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back