Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pan/tilt/zoom controlled over internet, please I need start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techno2

I wish to build for the school I wok for. An pan/tilt mount for a sony palmcorder, its zoom control can be driven by solid state reles.

I already encode the video produced by this camera, so it can be seen by dozens of people via internet

What I wish to accomplish is to be able to have one remote operator controlling camera movements from a computer terminal, over internet, so he/she sees the streamed video and in consequence emits the required control.

So I assume to build the camera mount, employing stepper motors and the required controllers, so the missing section is the remote control over internet, and wonder if shall I use PC or dedicated controllers?

Any suggestions, or if someone points me to the involved elements I need to study to accomplish this, I will be thankfull

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back