Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Outta Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reloadron

Most Helpful Member
It's that time of the year (actually running late this year) when I take, as my wife Kathy calls it, my Ron Trip. I take about 2 or 3 weeks and head down to Florida and visit friends and then catch North Carolina on my return trip. Just visiting old friends, some going back about 55 plus years. My absence around here does not mean anyone pissed me off and I am off sulking. Years ago I always took my laptop and then my tablet and over the past few years I never opened either and discovered I liked it that way. I use my phone and send the wife an occasional "I am alive" and that is about it. Anyway I will dropin when I get back from wherever I end up. :) Damn, I do like this retired thing!

Ron

Enjoy!!! net breaks do the mind good ;).

Thanks guys. Looking forward to it as I do every year. Most of us never dreamed we would still be around but here we are kids and grand kids later.

Ron

I know what you mean. My perspective in 1970 is a lot different than today. As luck would have it, I was just thinking of a family reunion (4 kids, 10 grand kids) in 2018. Only 4 bedrooms, so the kids (oldest = 17 next year) will be camping out indoors plus one adult.

John

Safe travels Ron, enjoy your trip!

I know what you mean. My perspective in 1970 is a lot different than today. As luck would have it, I was just thinking of a family reunion (4 kids, 10 grand kids) in 2018. Only 4 bedrooms, so the kids (oldest = 17 next year) will be camping out indoors plus one adult.

John
Just had the grand daughter and her friend for a week plus my daughter and her husband. Have to love those inflatable air mattresses. :)

Ron

Welcome to Florida. You should do it in the winter.
People that fall asleep on the beach, can be identified by their skeletal remains.
Sun burn.jpg

Back home again. I had a great time and something I really enjoyed was the NAVAIR Museum in Pensacola, Florida. Got down to Clearwater and saw old friends. Yes, it was 95 F and about 95% RH but still a fun time.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back