Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

output got problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

pepperman

i face a problem now..i got 8 pins output with 16 output,but i must make these output to 4 pins input to another device..what should i use??encoder??decoder??multiplexer??demultiplexer???
what is the defferent among them??
and the output only maintain high for 1 sec,how to i make the output high for the rest of the time ,example making the high maintain there until another output is generated....latching/??
if so,i have study about latches,but they come out to need some sort of enable pin,how to i enable them??

output got a problem

I can try to help u out,i believe that problem is simple.The only thing You have to do is to draw a BLOCK DIAGRAM of the stages U talked about.After drawing a block diagram ,It might be simple to u also.
ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back