Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Oshonsoft SD Card Problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi C,
They do have pull ups on the SD Card PCB.
The operation of the hardware is not a problem, its the 'unfit for purpose', Oshonsoft SD IDE compiler, which should never have been released, which is the problem.

As I have said before, I have built/tested and I am using a working data logger, using 'work arounds', that meets my requirements.

I was hoping to post as an Article a full blown logger project, showing all the SD features, but IMHO the project is only fit for 'in house' use.:(

Eric
Hi Eric,
Ok,
I bought some SD card readers, if you post a circuit and program, perhaps, I could play with them, otherwise I could post them to you.
C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back