Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Oshon's Pic Simulator IDE - Run-time error 9, Help..!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ade104

I have been using Oshon's Pic Simulator IDE for some time now and find it very useful. I recently tried writing some code for a pic16 micro to control an I2C memory device and an LCD display.

All was going well until, one day I opened up the pic simulator program and got the error message. The message said "Run-time error 9", subscript out of range, and an OK button. When i click the OK button the program closes down. Now seem to have a program I can't use.

:( Can anyone help please.

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to re-install it... Vladimir has an uninstall program that gets rid of everything.... It seems as if common file is corrupt!

Attachments

• totalappuninstaller.exe
    40 KB · Views: 437
This is the email I got for a similar problem.

Extract:
Hi Eric,

To get rid of the 380 error you need to perform the following:
- Using regedit.exe application delete the key:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\PIC Simulator IDE]
(regedit.exe can be found in C:\WINDOWS\ folder, or you can
run it with the Run Start menu command by typing regedit.)

Now, please install your license again using the instructions
from the official license e-mail.

Stay well and best regards,
Vladimir

Thanks guys... Downloaded "totaluninstaller.exe" as surgested, reinstalled the picsimulatoride program and licence key and all is well again.
I'm once again a happy little pic programmer. :) It's been very interesting looking around "Lectro-tech-online", I must remember to pop back some time soon.

Thanks again guys for your help.

Ade.

I was having Run time error 11 and the only way to solve it was deleting the registry key, as Eric told.. Thanks.. and beste regards..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back