Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Oscilloscope question!

Status
Not open for further replies.

killivolt

Agilent Model 54622d

**broken link removed**

How do you feel about this scope anyone have any experience and what ii can do.

Surplus, had and I snatched it up before it went on sale.

I'm grabbing up a couple more a little older but they might be better than the one I have.

Last edited:
I feel that if it works or can easily be made to work and it meets all your typical applications its more than good enough!

I don't think too many of us here have all new high end name brand equipment. Use what you find to the best of its abilities is the common approach as I see it.

What I like about this one is, it has all the connectors to apply on practically any project.

This one looked brand new. The one I have is a lot older and I don't think it's all that accurate.

I'm thinking I will hang on to it and keep the other ones I guess, until I figure out the ones I want. Only, after I get some more suggestions on the other's.

I'll get model # and pictures. I can't use it other than at work but, that's ok with me I don't have to own it:D

Thanks for the input TCM.

kv

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back