Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

oscillating LED circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

daviddoria

i made a cool thing for my computer, seen here: http://www.bandtank.com/stuff/movies/MVI_1646.AVI

its just a 555 timer that is speed controlled by a 100k pot (i think i got the diagram from this forum!)

i was wonder how to make this into something that would make the LEDs "run" back and forth instead of blink 4 at a time.

can anyone give me any input on this?

thanks
david

I have here a NTE74192 counter. I am looking at the pinouts... but still don't see how i would make this into a running strip of LEDs. does anyone have a basic example circuit?

thanks
david

Hantto - seems to work fine - everyone likes blinking lights. BTW, where did you get your circuit board? Mine board is so tiny, I can hardly build a circuit with more than 3 ICs.

come on man - give me a little more to go on. Brand of board, store name where you got it, model #, cost, etc. Mine is from Radio Shack and will hold 2-3 ICs - much smaller than yours looks in the pict.

As you wish, but i guess this won't help you at all! :wink:
It costed around 20€
Model: EIC-104
Store: Komponenttipiste
:roll: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back