Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

orcad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squintz

I see people talking about orcad do draw their schematics. Is orcad freeware? if not how much does it cost?

If you havnt noticed im new to this forum. It seams like a great place for electronic hobby guys to meet. My backround is 2 years at TESST College of technology for electronics computers and telecommunications all crunched together. and 2 years as a Data Aquasition Technician for military equipment. (I test and blow up ****) fun but not very educational. I'v come here to expand my knowledge and keep on my toes about all types of electronics

Hey Squintz,

Here at my job we bought a version of Orcad Capture for about $1500 if I remember correctly. It's definitely expensive, but it's definitely one of the most mainstream schematic editors for engineers the world over.

Check out ExpressPCB for a good schematic and PCB design editor in the freeware category.

there is also a free edition of OrCad.
chech their website. there is a place were you can order a free CD with a limited edition.
oh, here it is
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back