Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Optical illusion!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaneshane1

This is freaky!

stare at the four dots in the middle of the picture for about 30 odd seconds then close your eyes, and keep them closed and concentrate on the image you are seeing!

you will see a perfect picture of jesus.

most of you have probable seen this already.

Attachments

• jesus.PNG
    jesus.PNG
    28.5 KB · Views: 393
It did not work for me. I did not see anything.

I hate optical illusions.

try again, this time when you close your eyes move your face to somewhere bright eg: a light or a window, with your eyes still closed of course.

don't work for me, but maybe if i look tonight after a few beers it will work better
at that time the most women look also good while the next morning you're also think damned those optical illusions

Robert-Jan

I saw the same thing I saw when I looked at the original image, just inverted. It's not really an optical illusion, though--more like persistence of vision. Related to the spots you get after looking at a bright light. There are some better examples of optical illusions here.

Besides, whaddya mean "a perfect image of Jesus"? Nobody knows what he looked like, or even that he existed. We know what various artists thought he might have looked like, though, assuming he did exist.

Torben

Torben said:
I saw the same thing I saw when I looked at the original image, just inverted. It's not really an optical illusion, though--more like persistence of vision. Related to the spots you get after looking at a bright light. There are some better examples of optical illusions here.

Besides, whaddya mean "a perfect image of Jesus"? Nobody knows what he looked like, or even that he existed. We know what various artists thought he might have looked like, though, assuming he did exist.

Torben

well that then, it was easier to say "looks like jesus" than all that stuff!!!

after you have looked at the picture keep your eyes closed and direct your face to a bright light, for about 15 seconds.

Yep i saw it. When i closed my eyes i saw a perfect picture( perfect in the sense that the image i saw is not garbled as the original one). It really works, need to reli concentrate on the dots.

Yup I saw the image in reverse just like you said.

Yeah, Go back to church, the synagog ot the mosque to see your jesus and let us talk about electronics.

in american 'cop show' exports every third 'hispanic' gang member seems to be called jesus. perhaps we could use surnames to be more specific?

UUUUUUUUUUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can we not post any more crap about religion!?

Jesus is the lord! God bless the lord Jesus!

Krumlink said:
It did not work for me. I did not see anything.

I hate optical illusions.
Perhaps you need to develop a keen eye for such things. Let's go back to the basics and begin with this introductory lesson on optical illusions.

**broken link removed**

HiTech said:
Perhaps you need to develop a keen eye for such things. Let's go back to the basics and begin with this introductory lesson on optical illusions.

its not working, i cant see a boat at all, i am just not good with this sort of thing.:D

oh im supposed to find the boat? Wierd!

Thank god Quixotron diddnt see that :rolleyes:

............... "ahem" I told these guy's you don't say anything to my wife. I don't say anything.

Attachments

• 3MonkeysLiberalMyth2.png
    3MonkeysLiberalMyth2.png
    111.1 KB · Views: 242
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back