Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Opamp Single Supply - TL072

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent results. Thanks for the help.

According to Audioguru's simulation in Post 36 I couldn't find below & the rest I founded.I did a full test.

11K = 10k
3nF=332

Satisfied with the results.Not too much trebles when Full postion (Thats very good),Also the MID also nice to hear when Full position. But the MID control needs to be in centered position for a quality audio.

The TDA73XX series performs well than I thought.

I would like to ask from Audioguru what is your Input source for your DIY amp designs?

My audio sources are CD, MP3, 4k Ultra high Definition TV, Spotify on the computer and FM radio. I haven't played a vinyl record for a few years and have not played a cassette tape for maybe 20 or 30 years.

Satisfied with the results.Not too much trebles when Full postion (Thats very good),Also the MID also nice to hear when Full position. But the MID control needs to be in centered position for a quality audio.

Back in the 70's I built an audio mixer, for a band I used to do the PA for - as such I used three band tone controls on each channel. However, in actual use I pretty well never moved the mid control from it's central position - but it gives you options, just in case in might come in useful some day.

Tone controls are used to try making poor quality speakers sound better. My speakers are high quality so I never use tone controls but I built an equalizer to boost frequencies below 80Hz because I do not have a sub-woofer.

Tone controls are used to try making poor quality speakers sound better. My speakers are high quality so I never use tone controls but I built an equalizer to boost frequencies below 80Hz because I do not have a sub-woofer.

Tone controls are also to adjust for optimum sound in your specific room - and, in music production and performance, to tailor the individual sounds for the effects you wish.

I've got a nice Kenwood amp, with tone controls, but fitted with a bypass switch - best of both worlds.

Cool.May I know whats your speakers mentioned here.In my testing I used my kenwood KVS400 baffles.

Back in the 70's I built an audio mixer, for a band I used to do the PA for - as such I used three band tone controls on each channel. However, in actual use I pretty well never moved the mid control from it's central position - but it gives you options, just in case in might come in useful some day.
Nice.I just wondering whether to keep this MID control or not.If that needs to be centered all the time then what is the point on that control...!!!

My speakers have an 8" woofer but your Kenwood has two 8" woofers in each enclosure maybe for the high power handling.
My speakers are 2-way but your speakers are 3-way with a mid-range.

If your speakers sound fine without adjusting the Mid tone control then the Mid tone control might only be used for making a car horn or telephone sound effect.

Your copy is wrong. The circuit I posted in your other thread had the first opamp with a 1uF input capacitor feeding a 100k resistor producing a cutoff frequency of 1.6Hz so all the low frequencies would be completely level.

If you boost levels +12dB then the amplifier power must be 8 times more. Can your amplifier do that?

I modified your bass boost circuit of you want it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back