Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

op-amps info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julius

I'm having problems determining on an schemathic
diagram that deals with op-amps: Which side of the
op-amp is U1A & U1B, and Which pins are the inputs,
Ground & Pos./ Neg voltages.

Halves.

The assignment of "U1A" and "U1B" to a particular half of a dual op amp is at the discretion of the person drawing the schematic diagram. I usually use the lower-numbered input pins for the "A" section and the higher numbered input pins for the "B" section myself, but that's me. Harvey Lithehquiate may do it just the opposite and that's OK.

To identify the pins of the op amps, you need to get a data book. I suggest the linear data books from National Semiconductor. They can be purchased through Digi-Key or if you get on the right mailing lists, they can be had for free directly from National. Or you can use one of the many on-line IC sources for diagrams and specifications.

Dean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back