Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

op-amp help

Status
Not open for further replies.

xjackal

hello,
i have a few quesitons for my lab. preparation.(differantiator and integrator circuit usage)
1)how can we add "dc offset" to a simple triangle signal?what is the graph?
from 2V to -3V triangle?
2)how can we lineer the diagram of the thermocouple temprature graph(logaritmic graph)using a circuit?(i think this must be with a op-amp?!)

Ans. 1) For adding DC offset, use op-amp based 2 input adder circuit. Apply triangular wave to one input and DC offset voltage to other input. The output will be triangular wave super imposed onto a DC signal.
Ans. 2) For making the logarithmic graph of thermocouple into a linear one, I think using an Anti-log amplifier using op-amp will do this. The log - antilog will cancel each other giving a linear reading.

You can find both these circuits in any op-amp text book. If you can't let me know. I'll post it.

project

efeffgfefrwrfrf
hello,
i have a few quesitons for my lab. preparation.(differantiator and integrator circuit usage)
1)how can we add "dc offset" to a simple triangle signal?what is the graph?
from 2V to -3V triangle?
2)how can we lineer the diagram of the thermocouple temprature graph(logaritmic graph)using a circuit?(i think this must be with a op-amp?!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back