Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

one transistor fm radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

benten

i onced searched for a the circuit diagram for an fm radio reciever but did not find any. I finally found a one transistor fm radio circuit diagram with some tips on how to build them. i have found most of the components to assemble but hav problem finding the transistor J310 OR TDA7052 please can anyone give me other options of transistors to use?

A J310 looks like it might be a JFET. The TDA7052 doesn't cross to a transistor for me. Post the schematic or link to the project page. That'll help you get decent replies

The J310 is a common junction FET. If you can't find the J310 then you must not be in America or Europe or Asia or.....

The TDA7052 is not a transistor; it an old integrated circuit 1W amplifier designed by Philips and now made by NXP Semiconductor. As with the J310, the normal suppliers have thousands in stock.

We can guess all we want, but nobody can actually help you if your location is not known. Add location in your UserCP.

Last edited:
You won't get much RF output power with a single transistor, usually there are two. The first one will take care of the oscillator for the FM range while the second one is an RF amplifier.

You won't get much RF output power with a single transistor, usually there are two. The first one will take care of the oscillator for the FM range while the second one is an RF amplifier.

The TDA7052 is an AUDIO amplifer, I hope that you are not thinking that it will amplify 100Mhz.

JimB

Go to Google and enter Radio Shack Special. A link to the RSS super-regenerative FM radio will be listed. It is a garbage one transistor radio that has an AM detector that detects FM (with lots of distortion and whistles) by tuning to one side of the station then the AM detector "slope detects" the FM modulaion. It uses the MPF102 Jfet but the J310 might be a replacement. It uses the LM386 little power amplifier but the TDA7052 will replace it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back