Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

one happy family!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Krumlink. (with a period) was banned. Not the periodless one. ;) Funny thing, when you clicked on the Krumlink. (with a period), you got the real Krumlink's profile. Weird.

Last edited:
quixotron said:
WTF? I thought you were banned? maybe he hijacked your User name?

You arent very smart then. Hello? Krumlink. It is obvious that he is a dumbass and could not pull it off. I never even knew about it until I clicked on **** chat :p

Serves him right!

Krumlink said:
You arent very smart then. Hello? Krumlink. It is obvious that he is a dumbass and could not pull it off. I never even knew about it until I clicked on **** chat :p

Serves him right!

Ahhh, I musta missed that.

Krummy is important enough to have impersonators about! :D

It was funny though.:D

I've seen similar crap on other forums but never here.

Hero999 said:
It was funny though.:D

I've seen similar crap on other forums but never here.

You have to loosen up a bit. Us engineers( industry employees), work long hours, always crunching numbers, equations, writing/debugging code, building prototypes and attend meetings.

Its alot of stress and strain on our physical and mental health, plus our families sacrifice alot to give us the space and time to do what we need to do.

Thats why I joke around. Some appreciate it and some impotent freaks take offense to it. If they were TRUE engineers like me, they know what the $%^& I"m talking about!

My dad, thought engineers dressed in suits, were clean shaven and acted superior to everyone else, all day long. If you are a TRUE engineer, you'd know we are ordinary people, a bit smarter than the others, but we have feelings and misgivings as well. We wear jeans, we come to work with 5 o'clock shadows, some of us even swear and cut jokes at work( not just me). and thats erfectly fine and normal.

I hate it when people label me a professional because of my degree and demand I act a certain way. Granted, I restrain myself when necessary, but I...like who I am and always be myself.

Thats probably part of the reason I get many high paying job offers and assignments that I want. I'm legitimate. People like me. I don't take funny jokes or strikes personally. I'll roll with the punches and look the other way most of the time. i try to make the environment pleasant for everyone. becoz we all have problems that we wish would go away, but a good laugh is a nice relief.

But there's always some sour grapes who ruin it for everyone and make the project deadline harder to cope with.

I hate these mother$%^&ers and wish their health would decline quickly.

quixotron said:
I don't take funny jokes or strikes personally.
I'm gonna have to call you out on that one:
quixotron said:
BULL$hi+!!!!!!!!

Scientists doodle on $%^&ing paper and cpu monitors. Engineers take the observed data, principles and measurements and implement them-several steps ahead of scientists. Thats why most scientitsts teach at universities and engineers make the world go round.

If it's any condolence, I wasn't in any danger of confusing you for being too professional, either.

quixotron said:
If they were TRUE engineers like me, they know what the $%^& I"m talking about!

I hate it when people label me a professional because of my degree and demand I act a certain way. Granted, I restrain myself when necessary, but I...like who I am and always be myself.
Wow! You are a legend in your own lunchtime!

quixotron said:
Thats probably part of the reason I get many high paying job offers and assignments that I want. I'm legitimate. People like me.
So modest!

quixotron said:
And so caring for your fellow man, truely Mother Theresa re-incarnated!

JimB

quixotron said:

I thought you were the religious type? The point of religion being to "love thy neighbour" and "forgive sins" and all that stuff.

Not much loving or forgiving going on there I see!

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back