Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

on project

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctgroup

please give me a hot topic,so this give me a easynesss to divert my mind.
i can't choose my final year project yet.If any one has idea about any interesting project at a level for engineering student.please..........submit
ok ..............bye

Project

Another student that cant think for himself......... You did the course, You know what you studied....... So you can do your own course work.........

Here's a hot topic.....

Become a Chef. Somebody will always TELL you what to make. NO BRAINS NEEDED

rigdoctor99 said:
Another student that cant think for himself......... You did the course, You know what you studied....... So you can do your own course work.........
LMAO! My thoughts exactly!!! Perhaps he was thinking along this line and not of electronics?

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back