Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Omg

Status
Not open for further replies.

killivolt

My Daughter cooked tonight........Yum!

Attachments

• photo-8.JPG
    photo-8.JPG
    126.2 KB · Views: 282
I think it looks quite tasty, not OMG at all. Is there fish or shellfish in it? Wish I had someone to cook like that for me.

John

Sorry, it's OMG good! Flavored meatballs with "Garlic, Onion, Jalepenos and Mint. It's Albondigas Soup. You see the Lime and cilantro, rice, potato, carrots, celery, chicken broth, Garlic and Onion and Mexican Spices.

I wish I could give you a bowl.

Here is a recipe....https://www.simplyrecipes.com/recipes/albondigas_soup/

Her friend taught her how to make it.

kv

Last edited:
Sorry, OMG it's so good! It's flavored meatballs with "Garlic, Onion, Jalepenos. It's Alondigas Soup. You see the Lime and cilantro, rice, potato, carrots, celery, chicken broth, Garlic and Onion and Mexican Spices.

Sleeping alone tonight?

You might be by the time you wake up tomorrow!:wideyed::oops:

I think it looks quite tasty, not OMG at all. Is there fish or shellfish in it? Wish I had someone to cook like that for me.

John
Now that I think about it, you could make it with anything, I think it would be really tasty with fish or shellfish, crawdads.

Sleeping alone tonight?

You might be by the time you wake up tomorrow!:wideyed::oops:

Funny, I don't feel any bloating, but there is enough veggies to do it. My wife is very forgiving, she thinks it's funny?

Now on the other hand, I am not allowed to eat Ice Cream, no, no, no, no!

Some of the dishes my wife makes have similar ingredients and they can at time tear me up terrible. :p

I hit Dairy Queen about twice a week for dinner when I am in town so I have my tolerances up pretty high to that now. :happy:

Wifes not with me so its one large blizzard for dinner! :D

Some of the dishes my wife makes have similar ingredients and they can at time tear me up terrible. :p

I hit Dairy Queen about twice a week for dinner when I am in town so I have my tolerances up pretty high to that now. :happy:

Wifes not with me so its one large blizzard for dinner! :D

I can't think about "Cabbage" I like "Broccoli" as "Cabbage is a Decedent of "Broccoli" I cannot eat it. But, it's loaded with good stuff and I love it.

If she's gone for 3 days and if I'm not working, it's all on the stove.

Regards,
kv

Edit: Enjoy;)

Back in my single days, a friend of mine and I would grab whatever was available in the galley and get creative.

It wasn't so much the making of a meal as being able to name it, e.g.:

(said in response to "what's that?"), "I dunno", or my fav, "What'samattamymouth!?".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back