Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

OH no weeds at vermont cemetery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful have a look at this : Link broken
People are getting creative nowadays!!!:woot::woot::woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh, that's not where the link is leading too. :oops:

Uh, that's not where the link is leading too.

I guess it is now old news and has slid into the bit bucket of oblivion.

I am not sure that we were all that interested in where some fellow in Vermont produced his recreational chemicals anyway.

JimB

Speaking of which.

While I was driving truck for sugar beet harvest the guys got to talking about a few meth heads in that area that got busted that week for breaking into people's homes looking for whatever it was they thought they would find.
Some of the guys lock their places up figuring that will stop thieves. Others say they don't being if you have something they want you now have a stolen item plus a busted up door or window or worse.

As one who doesn't lock things up I pointed out that I find it totally pointless being there is nothing in my house that is of any value to take. All the good stuff is in my shop and any decent methhead will see what I have out there for gear and whatnot to work with and likely set up shop! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back