Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Oh my gosh! Audioguru, what's really going on in Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you pass?

I do not live in Canada.
I am not a member of the RCMP nor other law enforcement agency.
I am married to a woman, and always have and always will prefer the female gender.
I speak the truth, therefore no need to subject me to a polygraph.

Didn't Canada recently legalize gay marriages? If not, they should consider it, that way all the American 'fruits' will move up there, and quit pushing the issue here. Its a crazy notion, so it should fit right in. Half a century, and no test for homosexuals, would kind lead to believe it's purely a lifestyle choice. Marriage is about forming a family and bearing children. The perks and incentives are there to keep the family together. The issue is to force society to accept this deviate lifestyle choice, rather than keeping it locked in the closet, where it belongs.

I do not live in Canada.
I am not a member of the RCMP nor other law enforcement agency.
I am married to a woman, and always have and always will prefer the female gender.
I speak the truth, therefore no need to subject me to a polygraph.

I can't help noticing that you never mentioned your own gender?, perhaps you're in a lesbian marriage? :p

Queers are deviated, I'll reiterate. Imagine your own son who likes to look at your neighborhood macho kid and blushes.. ewwww.
do we have any gays here? if yes, I'll have to edit this soon...
:(

Queers are deviated, I'll reiterate. Imagine your own son who likes to look at your neighborhood macho kid and blushes.. ewwww.
do we have any gays here? if yes, I'll have to edit this soon...
:(

Bummer about your son... Never too late to go straight!

Don't know if there are any here, doesn't matter, since they keep it to themselves, which is the way it should be. It's not something that should be brought out into public, it's a private matter. Some heterosexuals should keep more of their activities private as well

Well my brother's gay but it's never bothered me.

I've knew since he was about 15 but he didn't come out until he was about 22. I kept it a secret and decided let him tell people when he wanted to.

When he finally came out, my parents were shocked, surprisingly my mum took it worse than my dad but it hasn't effected his relationship with him, they're just disappointed that he's not going to get married and have children.

I don't agree with gay marriages but civil partnerships give the same legal rights to homosexual couples without offending the religious people. No need to edit anything, no one's said anything here that offends me.

Last edited:
Bummer about your son... Never too late to go straight!

Don't know if there are any here, doesn't matter, since they keep it to themselves, which is the way it should be. It's not something that should be brought out into public, it's a private matter. Some heterosexuals should keep more of their activities private as well

It was a hypothetical, Uncle Harvey.. I'm 23, no kids and I'm a virgin too. but I sure wanted to imagine how parents feel about this... This world is sooo sad.

My half brother had trouble not producing enough testosterone.

After revealing his problem, I said I've always known there was something not right. But didn't think much about it. Then he revealed the truth about his lack of luster at an early age and he was approached to be given a choice to switch.

He refused and never looked back. Married with 5 kids he has a really great family, now he's on medication and loving every minute with his wife.

For him, there was a choice. I don't know why their minds are wired that way or what problems they have. Those people for some reason will not be happy being heterosexual.

It's not my place to judge them.

It was a hypothetical, Uncle Harvey.. I'm 23, no kids and I'm a virgin too. but I sure wanted to imagine how parents feel about this... This world is sooo sad.

Yeah, I know, just saw an opportunity to joke a little. I meant no offense. I use to joke about burning tires, but those threads keep getting locked for some reason. I've only burned a few tires my entire life. Does a fair job of removing the insulation from piles of scrap copper wire...

I really don't care much about gay issues, unless they some how involve me. Don't support that lifestyle, but if it's not brought out into public, it's their business, not mine. Marriage makes it public, and that's being a little pushy, and still won't make it right.

Being homosexual isn't always a choice and is totally it's different to having low testosterone levels. The only people who choose to be gay or straight are bisexual so are able to decide.

My brother is not camp or feminine, he's pretty masculine and has a larger build and deeper voice than me and many other straight men. Giving him testosterone pills wouldn't make him straight, it'd just increase muscle growth and make him more aggressive.

Vizer87,
Do you have some self esteem issues that's stopped you from getting laid or is it just that you don't feel attracted to either gender?

It could be low testosterone levels or you could simply be asexual?

Low self esteem and testosterone can be sorted out but being asexual can't, you'll just have to live with it and find someone else who's asexual.

I'm not asexual but I am on the low end of the libido scale.

Vizer87,
Do you have some self esteem issues that's stopped you from getting laid or is it just that you don't feel attracted to either gender?

It could be low testosterone levels or you could simply be asexual?

Low self esteem and testosterone can be sorted out but being asexual can't, you'll just have to live with it and find someone else who's asexual.

I'm not asexual but I am on the low end of the libido scale.

He could just have standards or high enough self esteem to know better too! ;)
I rather wish I would have had far more of them years ago. Fortunately I am lucky and have no kids or diseases.
For me I backed off on the sex issue due to simple common sense that it could have far reaching negative impacts on my life just from what mistakes I saw many of my friends having to deal with who where not smart enough to realize the implications of their behaviors like I did.

Watch your a few friends lives go down the drain because of what they did and apply those lessons to your own life and its a real eye opener to want to change. Or at least it was for me.;):)

I can't help noticing that you never mentioned your own gender?, perhaps you're in a lesbian marriage? :p
Uuh, look at my avatar. Lesbian? Yeah...rrrright!:p

Looking very butch there HiTech! :eek:

Vizer87,

Ouch. (stifling a laughter while speaking:) I'm Malaysian, we get ourselves laid after marriage. I'm cool with that.

I've got a very demure and pretty girl, we'll get married perhaps in 3-4 years time. I'm not gonna even touch her in this period. And yeah, we like each other.

:D :D :D

He could just have standards or high enough self esteem to know better too! ;)
I rather wish I would have had far more of them years ago. Fortunately I am lucky and have no kids or diseases.
For me I backed off on the sex issue due to simple common sense that it could have far reaching negative impacts on my life just from what mistakes I saw many of my friends having to deal with who where not smart enough to realize the implications of their behaviors like I did.

Watch your a few friends lives go down the drain because of what they did and apply those lessons to your own life and its a real eye opener to want to change. Or at least it was for me.;):)

Dude, you've earned my respect. :D

Ouch. (stifling a laughter while speaking:) I'm Malaysian, we get ourselves laid after marriage. I'm cool with that.

I've got a very demure and pretty girl, we'll get married perhaps in 3-4 years time. I'm not gonna even touch her in this period. And yeah, we like each other.

:D :D :D

Good I'm glad you didn't take offence.

Remember that people on the Internet don't know you or anything about your culture.

Yes I suppose I should've thought more before pressing the post button because I can understand how that post could offend some people.

So your society is more conservative, in the UK, most people just have sex when they feel like it, if you're over 21 and you haven't done it, people tend to think there's something wrong with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back