Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Off on me Jolly's

Status
Not open for further replies.
all of a sudden I'm thirsty for travel. have a good trip. I hear they speak English at McD's for directions.

We had a similar holiday in Spain too and we were so relived to land in the pouring rain at Birmingham Airport. But we have had some really good holidays in Spain. Air conditioning in the hotel is a must, but I think you are asking a lot to expect good internet. Spain is not like Rochdale.:D

spec

We had a similar holiday in Spain too and we were so relived to land in the pouring rain at Birmingham Airport. But we have had some really good holidays in Spain. Air conditioning in the hotel is a must, but I think you are asking a lot to expect good internet. Spain is not like Rochdale.:D

From what I hear Internet access in Spain is considerably BETTER than the UK :D

Ahh!! Does Mallorca fall under that recommendation?? And Cala Bona, nearly furthest north on the east coast?? I'm sure it was more like a 3G internet connection...

A couple of years ago I spent a week working in Tarragona docks and stayed at hotel in a little town a few miles (kilometres?) inland. The WiFi internet access in the hotel was one of the best that I have experienced, nice and quick, no problem.

JimB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back