Off on me Jolly's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian Rogers

User Extraordinaire
Forum Supporter
Most Helpful Member
**broken link removed**

See you in a week!!! I might be able to log in in Spain!! But if I'm busy... Tough!!!

I'll try.... The Spaniards do a drink called a lumumba.... Chocolate and Brandy!!! It starts like a hot chocolate but gets stronger the more you sup it!!! ( It originated in Sweden, but HeyHo )....

all of a sudden I'm thirsty for travel. have a good trip. I hear they speak English at McD's for directions.

Went there!!! Too hot, so I came back!! Wifi in the hotel was a bit choppy so I didn't log on much atall.... Plus!! Browsing on an andriod phone is murder on these ol' eyes...

We had a similar holiday in Spain too and we were so relived to land in the pouring rain at Birmingham Airport. But we have had some really good holidays in Spain. Air conditioning in the hotel is a must, but I think you are asking a lot to expect good internet. Spain is not like Rochdale.

spec

Too right!! When they say "Manyana" they mean it.... Everything is tomorrow, no rush!!

Nice people though... very generous with alcohol!!

From what I hear Internet access in Spain is considerably BETTER than the UK

Ahh!! Does Mallorca fall under that recommendation?? And Cala Bona, nearly furthest north on the east coast?? I'm sure it was more like a 3G internet connection...

A couple of years ago I spent a week working in Tarragona docks and stayed at hotel in a little town a few miles (kilometres?) inland. The WiFi internet access in the hotel was one of the best that I have experienced, nice and quick, no problem.

JimB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…