Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Odd prototying behaviour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welll depending on the available solenoids 20 to 50Hz is the drive frequency. But it is selected by the user and remains constant then.

I don't mind criticism, I have to do the whole product from concept thru to packaging and maybe some PCB assembly manufacturing. Business plan, marketing plan, SAE certification EMC/EU certification, CARB certification, Patent app, faceplate design, housing design, thermal performance analysis, transient performance analysis, RFI analysis....it's quite a challenge. So sometimes I don't optimise the code as well as could be done, but once it meets my performance requirements I go with it. As it stands the product exceeds the feature set of any in its class on the market now.

This debounce code at 35 bytes for 8 switches and 4 discrete actions per switch allows me to use 2 tactile switches to manage a hierarchical menu system AND to have one touch actions for important options. I can both drill down thru layered menus as well as do horizontal scrolling within a layer. The code works dependably.

Patent application? In Trinidad West Indies? So that will stop the other people in Trinidad copying your design because you have good lawyers and lots of money to pay the lawyers while they fight it out?

In that other thread; https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/strategy-to-vary-the-duty-cyle-of-pwm.112216/?
didn't you say that "20 to 50Hz frequency =
Electronic boost control."

I thought that was the kind of thing teenagers do to try to trick more power out of their funny little 4 cylinder Japanese car engines.

This is all very confusing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back