Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Obsolete GE publications

Status
Not open for further replies.

DWE&C

Hi All,

First visit here. I'm looking for a couple of obsolete GE application notes on SCR's. Specifically I'm looking for #200.21 Three Phase SCR Firing Circuits for DC Power Supplies, and #200.31 Phase Control of SCR's with Transformer and Other Inductive AC Loads. Any and all help appreciated.

Don W.

The GE transistor and SCR manuals are excellent texts, including the application notes. They are out of print now, but can be found online and even EBay. Here is a set, item #330130186790 for 99cents, including the SCR, Transistor, and diode manuals. I would think your application note would be in the SCR manual.

Thanks zevon8. I do have the SCR manual and the application notes are not included, only the list of application notes. I'm still searching.

If you have a university or good reference library near you I would try them. the artical was written in 1967, so getting a copy will be tough.

Maybe the IEEE publications have it submitted in their volumes. This early work by GE was absolutley revolutionary at the time, changing power control systems forever.

In college we used the GE books as text for learning thyristor, BJT, UJT.

Forgot to add this, but if you go to the World Cat website you can search libraries around the world, here is the link to a book that will very likely have your application note, just enter your postal code to search for copies in your area.

http://www.worldcatlibraries.org/oclc/19224059?tab=holdings

Its the "Electronic components : semiconductor application handbook" by GE, 1971

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back