Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Object Removal & Detection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muhammad89

Hi everyone,

I am doing a project on a simple robot, and I am just collecting ideas on what things i want it to do, one of the things i thought of is making it remove a number of obstacles off a table , I would love to hear what things could be used to detect and remove the obstacle. I thought of using a piston, but then i thought of the weight that might that add to the hardware as i want to keep it as light as possible, it is also dependant upon the type of the obstacle, let's say the obstacle is an empty water bottle, I just want to hear a few ideas from you about that.

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back