Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Object detection using IR

Status
Not open for further replies.

anch

HI, I want to detect an object using IR within the range of 5cm. Please help me making the circuit. If someone know about it please provide me the complete circuit diagram.

Thanks

Led

Get an IR LED, and a corresponding IR receiver. GEt circuits to drive both of them with a potentiometer for gain control. THen use an ADCto read the IR receiver whenever the voltage becomes above a certain threshold. Then experiment with adjusting the threshold abd IR LED brightness (with the potentiometer) until it responds starts to respond when something is 5cm or closer. It will be colour dependent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back