Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Novice needs help with buzzer circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

bradleyheathhays

Thread title changed to something more meaningful. - Moderator

Long story short I'm building a simple wire, light and buzzer circuit where on one end when an action is taken and two wires are made to touch I would like to be alerted on the other end of the circuit (wires) about 40 ft away by way of a buzzer / speaker and a light. The mechanics of building it are no problem...I just need advice on what type of bulb and buzzer to use and paired with how much battery power (which will be in multiples of 1.5v I would assume).

Can anybody point me to a buzzer and light bulb I could order on the net somewhere that would work for my little project? And maybe also suggest a battery setup that would be compatible with the buzzer and light bulb?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back