Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Nokia 9210 Speaker Amplifier And Guitar Amplifier (Plz Read)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PM5K

Hi!
I found a Nokia 9210 speaker for the PDA (looks like a pound coin) and i tested it to see if it worked. I plugged it up to my CD Player and didn't hear anything. I put the volume up full blast and could just about hear it, it didn't sound wrong but just very quiet. Is there a circuit schematic that will boost this up so the sound can be heard (I know its capable of going louder as its like the polyphonic mobile phones)...

...I also have a guitar. I use headphones quite a lot to keep the neighbours happy but I still need to plug the guitar and headphones to the amplifier to drive the headphones. Does anyone know of a circuit that I can use that will enable me to directly plug the headphones to the guitar (When I do this, no sound comes out). A name of the circuit or a working diagram would be appriciated

take an walkman, tape player, and go inside and rip out the magnetic reader head, and connect a 1/4 instereo jack instead for the guitar. red and white are left/ right, but jsut tie them together. for gain control, add a potentiometer between 5-10k, between ground and signal (i think? ill hafto rip apart mine to see for sure). right there is a small, battery powered pre-amp. headphone out can go to yuor ehadphones, or you can make another connection with a sterio plug for output to ur amp or whatever. i used this and it works fine, though you get a little overdrive at higher volumes/ gain. if you use a better tape player, the better soudn you will get. a nice sony one will proly work better than my cheap0-chineese one. the good thign is you can still get radio too! hehe have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back